The Burnelli UB-14, also known as the Cunliffe-Owen Clyde Clipper, was a 1930s American prototype lifting-fuselage airliner designed and built by Vincent Burnelli.
Following on from his earlier designs Vincent Burnelli designed a commercial transport version using the lifting-fuselage concept. Burnelli's designs were based on the idea that an aerofoil-section fuselage would contribute to the lift generated. The Burnelli UB-14 first flew in 1934, the aerofoil-section fuselage was the centre-section of the wing. The aircraft had twin tailbooms and a widespan tailplane and elevator fitted with twin fins and rudders. The UB-14 had a retractable landing gear and was powered by two Pratt & Whitney radial engines. An enclosed cockpit for the crew of two was located on the centre wing's upper surface. The cabin held 14 to 18 passengers.
The first prototype, UB-14, was destroyed in a 1935 accident attributed to faulty maintenance on the aileron control system. Burnelli then designed and built an improved version, the UB-14B. A modified version of the UB-14B design was built under licence in the United Kingdom by Cunliffe-Owen Aircraft powered by two Bristol Perseus XIVC radials. as the Cunliffe-Owen OA-1